Simple, highly precise and with a pull-down force of 6,000 kg!
With just 27 mm height Quick-Point® is the lowest 0-point system on the market. In combination with the clamping studs Quick-Point® provides various possibilities to clamp your clamping devices, fixtures or workpieces.
Moreover it is of course the ideal fixture for our centring vices – hence both products are the perfect package for an advanced 5-face machining.
The simple mechanical actuation by just one screw guarantees quick changeover of your clamping devices which finally reduces non-productive downtime of your machine-tool.
The high repeat accuracy of better than 0.005 mm guarantees consistent quality of your manufactured parts.
With a pull-down force of 6 tons even larger fixtures can be clamped securely and accurately without any risks.
Advantages in brief:
- Highly precise with repeat accuracy <0.005 mm
- With 27mm height the lowes 0-point system on market
- Simple and robust mechanical function
- Manual actuation by just one screw
- Provides highly flexible applications because clamping studs can be mounted easily to other vices, fixtures and workpieces
- Individual pneumatic or hydraulic actuation possible on request